Introduction. APA Services (“us”, “we” or “Company”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you register with, access, or use the job listings and resume services, as well as features or functionality that APA Services may make available to you, including the curation of content and aggregation of data for incorporation and re-display and/or any analytics or metrics (together the “Services”), as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. All use of the Services shall be in accordance with the APA Aviation Staffing, LLC Terms and Conditions of Use, located at: https://apaservices.net/terms-and-conditions/.
This policy applies only to information we collect via the Services, and in e-mail, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Services. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that: (1) we collect offline or on any other Company applications or websites, including websites you may access through the Services; or (2) you provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children under the Age of 13. The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information You Provide to Us. When you download, register with, or use the Services, we may ask you provide information: (1) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, job title, university or organization affiliation or (“personal information”); and (2) that may be voluntarily provided by you, including areas of interest, social media and related online information, and related accounts.
Depending on the type of Account created, you will have various information and features available, and we will obtain various information from you.
Information you provide may further include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, posting material and requesting further services, including areas of interest and related preferences. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to job postings and candidate postings.
- Details of uploads and contents you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of postings and resume submissions.
- Your search queries on the Services.
You may provide personal information on either public or designated secured areas of the Services. Your personal information is provided and transmitted at your own risk. Although you may be allowed to set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your Account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your personal information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your computer or device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
- Web Beacons. Web pages of the Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Services statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Services content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Third Party Relationships. We also may use technologies in connection with third-party affiliates to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Third-party Information Collection. When you use the Services or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking. When you log in, download, access or use the Services, we may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer, tablet, or mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, and mobile network information.
- Stored Information and Files. The Services also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location Information. This Services may from time to time collect real-time information about the location of your device.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO COLLECT THIS INFORMATION, DO NOT UTILIZE THE SERVICES.
How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Services and any contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Notify you when updates to the Services are available or implemented, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Services.
We also use your personal Information to contact you with APA Services newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an explicit request to have your information removed from our mailing list or login to your Account and change your "user preferences" with respect to the receipt of communications from us. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practical. We will continue to send you strictly Services-related announcements in accordance with our Terms and Conditions on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a successor organization in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about users of our Services is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to, or not opted out of, these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail” feature of our Website or Services, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Services Terms and Conditions of Use and for any applicable billing and collection issues which may arise.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our stakeholders, our customers or others.
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Communication by the Company. If you do not want us to use your information, you can opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications, adjusting your user preferences in your Account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes, or by sending us an e-mail stating an explicit request to email@example.com.
- Targeted Marketing by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the Services and in any of our email communications. You can also always adjust your email preferences in your Account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI's website.
Data Subject Rights. The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects. A good explanation of them (in English) is available on the website of the United Kingdom’s Information Commissioner’s Office.
You may also request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside the Company might have received the data from the Company; what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to the Company); and how long it will be stored. You have a right to correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by the Company if it is inaccurate. You may request that the Company erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also request that the Company cease using your data for direct marketing purposes. In many countries, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how the Company processes your personal data. When technically feasible, the Company will—at your request—provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller.
Reasonable access to your personal data will be provided at no cost upon request. If access cannot be provided within a reasonable time frame, the Company will provide you with a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, the Company will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied. If you wish to confirm that the Company is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data the Company may have about you, please conduct us at email@example.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your Account information, and any personal information which may apply, by logging into the Services and visiting your Account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user Account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete any personal information from the Services, copies of such personal information may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Services, including personal information, is governed by our Terms and Conditions of Use located at https://apaservices.net/terms-and-conditions/.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is either stored on secure servers behind firewalls or with secure data centers with restricted access, and we (and our third-party service providers, provide industry-standard administrative, physical and electronic measures to safeguard personal information submitted to us from unauthorized access.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services which are not restricted, such as general postings available for view by guests or browsers of the Services. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.