Upholstery Technician I
With supervision refurbish aircraft interior components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to follow instructions with high attention to detail.
- Work with a team in order to accomplish an established goal.
- With supervision strip coverings and foam from existing interior components and re-cover with new materials.
- With supervision work with leather and fabrics to refurbish aircraft interior components to high quality levels.
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Willingness to learn by taking guidance from others.
- Ability to communicate well in straight-forward situations
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must possess excellent workmanship and a desire to work
- 2-3 years of sewing experience
- Visual acuity correctable to 20/20
- Uses hands to reach and feel, with repetitive motion; Good finger dexterity
- Works in confined spaces, extreme temperatures, heights above six feet, noisy environments.
- Works with and around products and materials associated with aircraft maintenance
- Reads, writes, speaks and understands English fluently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to attain & retain AOA badge or Airport requirements
- Must Bring Tools
About Our Client:
Our Client is a known and trusted name for providing the industry’s highest quality business aviation solutions. An expert in light to mid-sized jets and turboprops with factory authorizations from manufacturers such as Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer and more, customers from around the world fly to our client for all of their aviation needs.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.