The Structures Mechanic is responsible to inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and components. The Structures Mechanic is responsible to perform work within estimated time and within Client's Airframe Services , FAA, and customer standards of quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Effectively communicate with and assist Aircraft Engineers in the development of repair solutions and modifications for transport category aircraft.
- 2. Fabricate parts and assemblies.
- 3. Inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and components.
- 4. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- 5. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- 6. Perform work within estimated hours.
- 7. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- 8. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
- 9. Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
- 10. Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- 11. Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
- 12. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- 1. High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2. Two (2) or more years aircraft structural overhaul experience, FAA Airframe certificate, or successful completion of an Aircraft Structural Training Program.
- 3. Must provide own tools as required on company tool list.
- 4. Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
About Our Client:
Our client utilizes multiple locations across the United States to offer comprehensive single-source solutions for aircraft engineering, interiors and maintenance. They support aircraft carriers around the world through a broad array of aircraft maintenance, Repair and Overhaul, as well as cabin interiors products.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.Constant Cash:
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.