Sheetmetal Mechanic is responsible for being proficient in minor and intermediate repairs, modifications and service bulletins.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly proficient in fabrication, cold working, flap peening and jacking, shoring aircraft.
- Highly proficient in using technical data and drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs.
- Insure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of recent MRO experience.
- Must have 767 experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must report for assignment with personal set of standard trade specific tools
- Must be flexible to work any shift as assigned
- SIDA badging required for this assignment.
- Must report with two forms of employment eligibility identification
About Our Client:
Our client is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our client's aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.Constant Cash:
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (888) 272-7868
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.