Aircraft Painter will be responsible for sanding and preparing surfaces for paint, mixing paint products and applying paint products within the allocated man-hour budgets and on schedule while maintaining quality standards and performing the tasks within the guidelines of all safety and regulatory regulations and requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare surfaces to be painted by cleaning, masking, and sanding
- Apply chemical paint stripping solution with spray gun or brush
- Remove paint stripper/paints according to specifications as required
- Placard installation using aircraft tech data
- Store, handle, use, and dispose of hazardous chemicals in accordance with federal, state, and local environmental protection laws
- Maintain a clean work environment, tooling, and equipment
- Painter with more experience:
- Stripe, registration, and logo layout and application from drawings and prints
- Provide guidance and training to more junior members of the department
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience painting aircraft, preference given to ERJ/CRJs, Saab, King Air, & Dash-8
About Our Client:
Our client is a global aviation services and aftermarket-support provider for regional and corporate aircraft specializing in quality parts, service, sales, leasing, maintenance, aircraft refurbishment and aircraft re-marketing. This client maintains a state-of-the-art 120,000 square-foot facility at Bangor International Airport in Maine, where for more than 20 years, aircraft have been coming for maintenance and inspections.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.