InterConnect Wiring is looking for a Materials Specialist for the Fort Worth, TX division. This position is entry-level and only requires one year of experience to be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect component parts using measuring devices such as calipers, etc. to establish conformance to drawings, specifications, and/or standards.
- Evaluate and ensure all required inspection reports and conformance certifications are received with incoming lots of material
- Perform materials related transactions in the MRP system (Syspro) including issuing/un-issuing material, kitting jobs, riveting material, and performing stock takes.
- Understand and comply with the requirements of the Quality Management System, along with segregating and documenting clearly and accurately all nonconforming material.
- Communicate instances of nonconformity to suppliers and coordinate the return of nonconforming material.
- Maintain and report accurate materials inventory and keep accurate records.
- Interface with engineering, planning and manufacturing personnel to assist in the efficient inspection and issuance of component parts.
- Entry-Level (Minimum 1 Year Experience Required)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic Computer Skills (i.e., email, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, MRP systems, typing and 10-key skills)
About Our Client:
InterConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to quality through diversity. We strive to be an employer of choice. If you are interested in any of the open positions shown below, please click the job title to begin the online application process.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.