Lab Tech II
In a team-oriented environment, performs all laboratory testing in a timely and efficient manner to ensure aircraft material, parts & components are compliant with type design data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Job Description
- Performs laboratory tests and determines product acceptability in accordance with prescribed methods and procedures.
- Records, organizes and evaluates test results and generate Lab reports.
- Ensures compliance to all safety rules and regulations and provides protection to self and others during testing.
- Maintains equipment and assures calibration prior to performance of tests.
- Maintains inventory control of area equipment.
- Works with and assists other lab Technicians as required.
- Proficient in data input for Microsoft Access, Solumina, and Corridor.
- Ensures all measurement and test equipment utilized is accurate and calibrated to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards.
- Develops procedures ensuring FAA, Gulfstream, manufacturer and industry requirements are met.
- Works with customers to solve complex technical or logistical problems.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED. Basic computer skills. One (1) year related composite experience. Ability to work with composite resins and materials. Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints. Read and interpret 6" scale.
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft
Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.