Interior Technician II
Looking for skilled level II technicians in performing work relating to aircraft interior installation, repair and removal due to aging, customization or modification. Interior Technician repairs, builds, troubleshoots and performs installation and fabrication work on pieces found within the aircraft interior.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, remove and install upholstery, carpeting, sound-proofing mechanisms, lighting, cabinets, or wall panels independently or with others with minimal supervision.
- Removal, disassembly, cleaning, inspecting, repairing and reinstalling as needed of aircraft cabin furnishings and equipment as doors, galleys, lavatories, seats, overhead compartments, and panels independently or with others with minimal supervision.
- Able to read and understand blueprints, engineering documents, service bulletins, aircraft manuals and catalogs and be able to perform complex cabin reconfiguration.
- Using hand tools and necessary equipment perform skilled mechanical work as necessary or instructed.
- Knowledge of basic aviation including: components and zones of the aircraft, LOTO, PPE, Haz Waste, proper use of GSE and other regulatory requirements.
- Reads maintenance manuals, work instructions and safety information as necessary for proper and safe completion of assigned work.
- Prepares and maintains simple records such as work order/task card documentation, logs, parts tags, and time and material records, as instructed.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum three (3) year of relevant experience providing knowledge of aircraft interior maintenance work techniques, terminology, parts, etc..
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED required. Familiar with 14 CFR Part 91/121 or 145 preferred.
- OTHER: Must be able to read, write, and speak effectively in English regarding safety sensitive work activities, per FAA requirements.
- COMPUTER SKILLS: Individual will perform daily transactions within the ERP system (AMROS KIOSK), vending (POU), as well as research customer’s maintenance manuals.
- SAFETY: Work safely and follow safety rules and regulations. Take action to prevent others from engaging in unsafe practices.
- Must report with two forms of employment eligibility identification
About Our Client:
Our client is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our client's aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.