The Interiors Mechanic is responsible to perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time and within Client, FAA, and customer standards of quality. This includes organizing his/her work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The Interiors Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner, eliminating waste, and delivering a quality product on time. Interiors Mechanics are limited to working equipment, furnishings, placards, markings, and applicable waste/water systems for aircraft as defined by ATA Spec. 100 Aircraft System groups 11, 25, and 38.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate parts as required.
- Layout and perform interior reconfigurations and repairs.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform work within estimated hours.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- Two (2) years aircraft maintenance experience on heavy transport category aircraft.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
- Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
About Our Client:
Our client utilizes multiple locations across the United States to offer comprehensive single-source solutions for aircraft engineering, interiors and maintenance. They support aircraft carriers around the world through a broad array of aircraft maintenance, Repair and Overhaul, as well as cabin interiors products.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.