Responsible for the return to service of all assigned articles to include completion of all work orders and all other required documentation from pre-planning to delivery of the aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- A. AIRCRAFT INSPECTOR
- 1. Conduct all inspections of airframes, engines, components and modifications utilizing the relevant tools and/or equipment, as applicable, to ensure conformity with specifications and standards as defined in the repair station manuals.
- 2. Accomplish all assigned inspection tasks, including maintenance, avionics, and fabrication inspections, and associated documentation review, while maintaining liaison with maintenance and/or production personnel in order to expedite the maintenance and/or modification operation.
- 3. Use precise measuring and test equipment.
- 4. Audit task cards, non-routines and associated work order package documentation prior to release of aircraft.
- 5. Ensure log book/research is completed. Review all entries and other required documentation which accurately records the maintenance and/or modification performed.
- 6. Complete AD research as necessary.
- 7. Receive paperwork from Maintenance Lead to ensure documentation is completed and ready in conjunction with delivery of the aircraft.
- 8. Review completed documentation of work performed by others, conducts inspections and performs functional tests as needed. Sign off as “Inspected By”.
- 9. Compute weight and balance data and revise equipment lists.
- 10. Other duties not specifically covered herein but otherwise assigned.
- 1. A&P license required; High School Diploma.
- 2. Thorough knowledge of aircraft maintenance procedures, Service Bulletins, RSM and applicable FAR Directives and FAA regulations.
- 3. 1 year Inspection or Limited Inspector experience is desirable
- 4. 5+ years as an A&P Technician
- 5. Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- 6. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, aircraft drawings, wiring diagrams and other engineering documentation.
- 7. Valid Passport
- REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 1. Proficient knowledge and expertise with all aspects of Maintenance and Inspection procedures.
- 2. Strong knowledge of RSQM, FAR and FAA guidelines for airworthiness.
- 3. Strong knowledge of computers and related software.
- 4. Familiarity with foreign airworthiness regulations such as EASA would be an advantage.
- 5. Willing to work overtime with little or no notice.
- 6. Willing to work Shifts.
- The work environment described here is representative of those required by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- The location where this position works is in an aircraft hangar environment which is subject to weather changes, constant exposure to loud noise, potential contact with hazardous waste material and other safety hazards such as aircraft, steps, interior components: divans, chairs, other cabinets etc.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The physical demands described here is representative of those required by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
About Our Client:
Our Client is continuously innovating in the large to very large business jet aircraft segment engineering luxury into our cabin completions, upgrades and refurbishments.
Located in Indianapolis, Indiana our client has established itself as one of the most unique and modern completion & service centers in the world exclusively for Airbus Corporate Jets, Boeing Business Jets, Bombardier Business aircraft and Sukhoi Business Jets.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.