The Aircraft Inspector is responsible for primary inspections on C Checks and HMV maintenance on Commercial aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting aircraft and components by obtaining and interpreting work cards, reviewing inspection requirements scope and detail, completing visual inspection of aircraft areas opened by AMTs including but not limited to fuel tanks, empennage, cargo areas, under floor area, fuselage skin, engines, pylons, wings, flight control surfaces, flight decks, and landing gear.
- Ensuring all assigned primary inspections are properly completed in compliance with established policies and procedures and corresponding inspection records and reports.
- Identifying non-routine work on aircraft systems operations, including but not limited to, engine performance, pneumatic / hydraulics, pressurization, air conditioning, electrical, fuel, and flight controls. Identifying location of discrepancies by using fuselage body stations and butt lines. Interpreting and ensuring compliance with all maintenance manuals including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and Fleet Campaign Directives.
- Performing inspections only on products for which they have been properly trained and qualified.
- Ensure aircraft and surrounding areas are in a safe condition for the work being performed.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate.
- (2) years heavy commercial experience on Airbus A319/320/321 is required.
- A 40-Hour A319/A320/A321 Gen Fam (Must have Certificate of previous training)
- Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
- Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
About Our Client:
Our client utilizes multiple locations across the United States to offer comprehensive single-source solutions for aircraft engineering, interiors, and maintenance. They support aircraft carriers around the world through a broad array of aircraft maintenance, Repair and Overhaul, as well as cabin interiors products.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.