Software/Complex Hardware Engineer
Coordinate software related aspects for Special Missions and Defense Programs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate software related aspects for Special Missions and Defense Programs including, but not limited to:
- I. Author and/or approve software and/or AEH lifecycle data items in compliance with company standards and regulatory guidance, including Plan for Software and Hardware Aspects of Certification, Software/Hardware Configuration Index, Software/Hardware Accomplishment Summary, etc.
- II. Lead and/or participate in Stage of Involvement (SOI) reviews and associated documentation.
- III. Participate in development of System and LRU requirements and architecture definition.
- IV. Participate in development of software and/or AEH high-level and low-level requirements.
- V. Participate in development of System Safety documentation including Aircraft Functional Hazard Assessment, Preliminary System Safety Assessment, System Safety Assessment, etc.
- VI. Provide guidance and/or oversight to suppliers whose products incorporate software and/or AEH to ensure they are following an appropriate path to software and/or AEH approval.
- VII. Witness software verification tests at Textron Aviation facilities and/or supplier facilities as required.
- VIII. Participate and/or lead the development of certification plans, ground and flight test plans, compliance reports, Issue Paper responses, other engineering documents, etc. to assist engineering teams in ensuring all aspects of software / complex hardware approvals are addressed for an aircraft Type Certification or Military Certification project.
- 5+ Years Aviation related Software or Complex Hardware Engineering development
About Our Client:
Our partner is headquartered out of Wichita, Kansas and has service center strategically placed across the USA. They represent 3 iconic VIP brands of aircraft under one mega umbrella.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.