Avionics And Electrical Systems Engineer
Prepare engineering drawings for avionics and electrical system interface wiring using computer based drafting tools (CATIA/CCD, Mentor Graphics and/or IAI HarnesSys)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- *Prepare engineering drawings for avionics and electrical system interface wiring using computer based drafting tools (CATIA/CCD, Mentor Graphics and/or IAI HarnesSys)
- Utilize electronic test equipment to verify avionics and electrical systems meet design requirements, and/or for system troubleshooting in the lab and on aircraft
- Prepare engineering trade studies, functional test procedures, certification plans, ground and flight test plans, certification reports, and other engineering documents
- Write technical descriptions of subject matter pertinent to design or test requirements. Includes descriptions of supplier parts, test or rigging specifications, etc.
- Assist with the evaluation and analysis of avionics and electrical system design for completion of function hazard assessments and system safety assessments.
- 5+ Years Aviation related Avionics or Electrical Engineering
- BS Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Exp
About Our Client:
Our partner is headquartered out of Wichita, Kansas and has service center strategically placed across the USA. They represent 3 iconic VIP brands of aircraft under one mega umbrella.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.