Temp Bonder Assistant
Applies basic, and some intermediate technical skills and knowledge to fabricate honeycomb core flat panels material for aircraft parts applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate honeycomb core flat panels using hand tools, hydraulic presses and process ovens and other like equipment.
- Reviews work orders, planning and other work instructions to determine material and tool requirements, and the sequence of work operations.
- Assemble the required material and assemble panel and core material into a completed assembly.
- Cut to required size and trim excess material as required.
- Operates hydraulic presses to fabricate material used in production of detail parts.
- Examines finished parts and trim to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Two to Four or more years' work experience in metallic and nonmetallic bonding of parts and assemblies used in aerospace industry applications.
- Must be able to use small hand tools and machinery
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.