Accessory Overhaul Technician (Landing Gear)
Accessory Overhaul Technician will disassemble, clean, inspect and reassemble aircraft accessories utilizing hand tools, shop equipment and special tools in accordance with manufacturers technical data and FAA regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service in the performance of maintenance,
- repair and overhaul of aircraft accessories with the highest standards for flight safety, quality of work and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluation and performance of necessary task.
- Ability to utilize technical data and follow verbal instructions.
- Attention to detail during the performance of the job.
- Ability to interact with customers.
- Disassembly, cleaning, inspection and reassembly of aircraft accessories utilizing hand tools, shop equipment and special tools in accordance with manufacturers technical data and FAA regulations.
- 3+ years of corporate overhaul experience
- landing gear overhaul experience required
About Our Client:
Our client has built a solid reputation for strong technical expertise and personalized customer service for maintenance and refurbishment of corporate aircraft. They also provide complete FBO services for aircraft in East Alton and Grand Junction.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.