Cabinet Builder needed for Aircraft shop in Greenville, SC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have cabinet building experience in corporate high end aircraft. Must have the skills to read blue prints and work with little or no supervision to construct the cabinetry. Must be able to help install, if necessary.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing principles
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Able to work from documentation such as company procedures, preparation packages, etc.
- Must be flexible to work 1st or 2nd shifts.
- Minimum 3 years experience on Corporate aircraft
- Experience working with aircraft cabinetry materials including: honeycomb & veneers
- Must report for assignment with personal set of standard trade specific tools
- Able to work in a confined space.
- Able to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must have visual capacity and muscular dexterity to work on fine detail, high cost products with a minimum of errors and rework.
About Our Client:
Since 1950, our partner has set the standard for excellence in business aircraft sales, service and management. Its rich history began in Greenville, SC and has expanded to additional locations in Nashville, TN & Dayton, OH.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.