Under minimal supervision, use a variety of woodworking tools, techniques and material to fabricate highly complex cabinet configurations and other wood-surfaced subassemblies for completion of VIP aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using standard safety and operating procedures, design/engineering drawings, tools and other materials (laminates, veneers, cap strips), develops proficiency in the preparation and making of furniture.
- Fabricate high quality cabinetry, divan, ledges etc and other wood-surfaced subassemblies.
- Interpret material specs and engineering drawings to ensure finished product meets the design spec, with a high level of quality and detail.
- Follows all department safety guidelines and ensure proper usage of tools and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned but not covered herein.
- Able to work any of 3 shifts: Days, Afternoons or Midnights.
- 5+ years of recent VIP cabinet experience
- Must have tools
- High School Diploma or GED
About Our Client:
Our client has built a solid reputation for strong technical expertise and personalized customer service for maintenance and refurbishment of corporate aircraft. They also provide complete FBO services for aircraft in East Alton, Grand Junction and Chattanooga.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.