CABINET BUILDER III
Under minimal supervision, use a variety of woodworking tools, techniques and material to fabricate highly complex cabinet configurations and other wood-surfaced subassemblies for completion of VIP aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate high quality cabinetry, devan, ledges etc and other wood-surfaced subassemblies.
- Interpret material specs and engineering drawings to ensure finished product meets the design spec, with a high level of quality and detail.
- Request material needs timely to ensure a continuous work flow.
- Follows all department safety guidelines and ensure proper usage of tools and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned but not covered herein.
- 6 years Cabinetry experience, preferably in the corporate aviation completion environment.
- High School Diploma, or GED. Trade schooling related to cabinetry or other relevant craftsmanship a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of the Cabinet Build process plus the demonstrated ability to lead and mentor others.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Must have own tools with shadowed toolbox and a detailed inventory listing of all tooling
- Strong knowledge and expertise with all aspects of the Cabinet Build process.
- Knowledge of the RSM and FAA requirements as it relates to Cabinet Build, Finish or aircraft completions/modifications.
- Working knowledge of computers and related software utilized by company
- Working knowledge of lean or other continuous improvement opportunity techniques.
- Ability to communicate in an assertive yet professional, motivating and tactful manner
- The physical demands described here is representative of those required by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
About Our Client:
Our Client is continuously innovating in the large to very large business jet aircraft segment engineering luxury into our cabin completions, upgrades and refurbishments.
Located in Indianapolis, Indiana our client has established itself as one of the most unique and modern completion & service centers in the world exclusively for Airbus Corporate Jets, Boeing Business Jets, Bombardier Business aircraft and Sukhoi Business Jets.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.