Seeking Skilled VIP Interior cabinet finisher to join team in Greensboro, SC! Assignment to begin ASAP! Limited space!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aircraft cabinetry finish experience including preparing, sanding or stripping metal or composite surfaces for the application of primer
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- 3 year of experience years’ in VIP large cabinet finishing
- Experience working with aircraft/yacht cabinetry materials including: honeycomb & veneers
- Must report for assignment with personal set of standard trade specific tools
- Must be flexible to work 1st or 2nd shifts
- Experience in aerospace industry preferred.
- Basic knowledge of cabinet finishing processes, products and tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
About Our Client:
Our partner is a global provider of aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul with locations throughout the United States and Europe.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.