Cabinet Finisher I
With direct supervision, learns and performs the basic skills and functions related to aircraft cabinet finish preparation and application processes using design and engineering drawings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essential Functions:
- With direct supervision learns entry-level technical skills and knowledge, regulatory requirements and tooling used in the Cabinet Finish shop. Continues to develop technical competency and problem solving abilities to allow progression to the technician level.
- Using standard safety and operating procedures, design/engineering drawings, tools and other materials (sandpaper, polishes, adhesives, solvents, masking mediums), develops proficiency in the preparation and finish of furniture.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies, uses personal protective equipment; ensures aircraft interior is protected (PTP). Assists in the development and implementation of related initiatives.
- Additional Functions:
- Performs other duties as required.
- Other Requirements: 1. The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. 2. Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift. 3. Must be computer literate.
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft. Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.Constant Cash:
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.