Seeking Avionic Technician Masters in Great Falls, MT!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Layout and assist with system installations.
- Perform system calibrations and functional checks.
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies.
- Interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions.
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft
- maintenance personnel.
- Remove and install electrical, electronic, and avionics components, assemblies, and system wiring in aircraft.
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft maintenance personnel.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance and repair work.
- Install complex aircraft avionics and electrical systems in aircraft using detailed installation guidelines, necessary ground support equipment, and required tooling.
- Must have 10+ years hands on recent avionics experience
- Must possess basic computer skills using the English language.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints. Thorough knowledge of avionics operation and test equipment required for functional checks and troubleshooting.
- Must have own tools
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Our Client:
Our client hosts maintenance facilities in Calgary, Canada and Great Falls and Jacksonville, USA providing complete maintenance, interiors refurbishment and storage capabilities for regional airlines, manufacturers and aircraft leasing companies.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.Constant Cash:
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.