As an Avionics Technician, you will be responsible for electrical maintenance and repair on Commercial Aircraft types.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair all major electrical, communications, and navigational systems down to component level with various testing equipment on aircraft or in a shop environment.
- Analyze all repairs deciding independent methods and procedures to accomplish assignments.
- Remove and replace various aircraft components and electrical systems with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment following oral and written instructions such as supervisor’s directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- Two (2) years avionics experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
- Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
- Complete Respirator clearance and Audiogram
About Our Client:
Our client utilizes multiple locations across the United States to offer comprehensive single-source solutions for aircraft engineering, interiors and maintenance. They support aircraft carriers around the world through a broad array of aircraft maintenance, Repair and Overhaul, as well as cabin interiors products.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.