The Development of our most vital resources, the Maintenance Technician, is critical to the Success of our client. This Role will be tasked to utilize their seasoned skills to be effective, efficient and productive on a daily basis. Maintenance Technicians will be expected to work as a cohesive unit to eliminate errors and create an atmosphere of communication, collaboration and teamwork.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Minimum of 5 years’ corporate jet aircraft maintenance experience - an Avionics background is especially desire
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the repair and maintenance of turbine-powered aircraft
- Current and Valid Certificates: FAA A&P, FAA Inspection & Authorization
- Current and Valid Identification: State Issued DL
- Ability to Lead Task Teams on Aircraft Maintenance Projects
- Ability to Pass a DOT Drug and Alcohol Test
- Ability to Work a Variety of Shifts Based on Company and Client Needs
- Ability to Communicate Effectively with a Variety of Methods (Verbal, Written, Presentation, Etc.)
- Perform all Airframe, Power-Plant, Propeller Repairs and Modifications Required to Meet Company, Manufacturer, and FAA standards
- Performance and Recording of Time Worked, Routine Inspections, Troubleshooting and Maintenance Records
- Representation of the Repair Station during off-site aircraft maintenance performed by various vendors to include maintenance and inspection oversight and required internal auditing of assigned vendors
- Continuing Training and Education of New Hand Tools, Testers, Software, Compliance and Leadership
- Routine Maintenance for Safe and Clean Environment
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Mgmt, General Business, Etc. (preferred)
- Experience in Lieu of Education (consideration)
About Our Client:
Our Client is an employee owned aviation services company that provides Maintenance, Avionics and Fixed Base Operations from Burlington International Airport. For over thirty years our clients' Diamond Award winning FAA-certified repair station has provided the region with outstanding aircraft maintenance and avionics support. Our clients' nationally recognized FBO division is famous for its customer service while offering 24/7 ground handling, fueling, deicing and related aviation support capabilities.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.