This position will support the our customers service department by performing scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance on turbine powered rotorcraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Perform basic maintenance such as preservation/de preservation and removal and repair of basic airframe components
- • Perform basic inspections (25hr/30day, 6mo inspections)
- • Drill up small sheet metal parts
- • Assist with major inspections, kit installs and repairs
- • A&P License
- • 5+ years of experience as an aircraft mechanic
- • Bell aircraft experience - at least on of the following: Bell Commercial aircraft OR OH-58
About Our Client:
Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas –Our Rotary wing client has strategic locations around the globe. Their talented employees come from over 90 countries to serve customers from 120. All to deliver exceptional aircraft experiences. Efficiently. Reliably. And, above all, safely.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.Constant Cash:
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.