This position will support the our customers service department by performing scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance on turbine powered rotorcraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Perform basic maintenance such as preservation/de preservation and removal and repair of basic airframe components
- • Perform basic inspections (25hr/30day, 6mo inspections)
- • Drill up small sheet metal parts
- • Assist with major inspections, kit installs and repairs
- • A&P License
- • 5+ years of experience as an aircraft mechanic
- • Bell aircraft experience - at least on of the following: Bell Commercial aircraft OR OH-58
About Our Client:
Our partner is headquartered out of Wichita, Kansas and has service center strategically placed across the USA. They represent 3 iconic VIP brands of aircraft under one mega umbrella.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.