APA Services is seeking to hire several Senior A&P Mechanics (King Air Experience) for a long term opportunity in Greenville, SC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision perform a variety of air frame and powerplant service, modification and completion functions.
- Working on corporate aircraft doing Depot level maintenance, so must have a knowledge of the aircraft from nose to tail.
- Conduct operational checks on all aircraft systems such as landing gear, engine components, electrical components, control systems including APU operations.
- Will be performing scheduled/non scheduled maintenance and phase inspections.
- Candidate should have good solid corporate aircraft experience and an A&P License is required.
- Must have experience working on King Air airframes
- Applicants should bring all trade specific hand tools to this assignment
- Solid work history required (This is a long term assignment. Applicant’s with short stents of employment over the previous 2 years will not be considered)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Tool box MUST be shadowed and tools ETCHED- applicants must provide a photo of their tool boxes showing that they are etched and shadowed. Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
About Our Client:
Since 1950, our partner has set the standard for excellence in business aircraft sales, service and management. Its rich history began in Greenville, SC and has expanded to additional locations in Nashville, TN & Dayton, OH.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (888) 272-7868
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.