A&P Mechanic will perform skilled work to identify, remove, and install aircraft components and to perform servicing of engines and aircraft accessories. Remove and install aircraft engines. Rig and adjust aircraft secondary systems. Service and repair aircraft and engines to ensure airworthiness according to customer specifications and FAA standards. Read and comply with instructions and safety information as necessary for proper and safe completion of assigned work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform skilled work to identify, remove, and install aircraft components
- Perform servicing of engines and aircraft accessories
- Remove and install aircraft engines
- Rig and adjust aircraft secondary systems
- BBJ 737 experience
- Must have minimum required tools.
- Tool box must be etched shadowed prior to start
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dress Code and Appearance standards need to be strictly adhered by: Facial hair is not allowed other than a conservative mustache Tattoos must not be visible Navy Blue Dockers or Dickies style work pants Black shoes (tennis shoes are fine) Black Belt Shirt and Cap provided upon arrival
About Our Client:
For over 20 years, our client has been providing outstanding aviation services on a global basis to operators of large corporate and V VIP aircraft.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.