Our client located in Reno Nevada, just one short hour from the breathtaking slopes of Lake Tahoe, is seeking to hire skilled corporate A&P mechanics to begin an assignment asap. The ideal candidates will come with some experience in leadership roles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate, test, modify, troubleshoot, repair and inspect aircraft mechanical and propulsion systems on the aircraft. Operate a wide assortment of test equipment and tooling. Interpret technical manuals and engineering data to support tasks. Complete assigned tasks within the allocated man-hour budgets and on schedule while maintaining quality standards and performing the tasks within the guidelines of all safety and regulatory regulations and requirements.
- 3+ years' maintenance experience on Corporate Aircraft.
- Falcon jet experience preferred.
- Seeking applicants with leadership experience.
- High school diploma or GED Required
- A&P Required
- Able to read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Understanding of airframe systems such as: basic electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, flight controls and engines.
- Must have required tools.
- Able to work on maintenance stands, extending to 25 feet
- Able to work in confined spaces and in unusual positions
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
- Able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Occasional travel required
About Our Client:
Our partner is a French aerospace company with proven dual expertise as a manufacturer of both military aircraft and business jets. They are a pioneer in the use of CATIA™, the 3D CAD / CAM system that has become a global standard. They are a creator of more than 100 prototypes in the last century, with over 10,000 aircraft delivered to 90 countries.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.