A&P Mechanic is responsible for performing routine and non-routine maintenance on commercial aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with minimal or no supervision and accomplishing assignments with minimal or no rework.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals, structural repair manuals, safety manuals, illustrated
- parts catalogs, FAA regulations, Airworthiness Directives and blueprints involving various repairs, part
- locations and replacement.
- Remove and replace any and all parts using accepted/approved data.
- Demonstrate knowledge of aircraft.
- Follow safety rules and procedures.
- Follow FAA and company policies and procedures.
- Keep work area clean and neat at all times.
- All other duties as assigned by supervision and/or management.
- 3+ years aircraft maintenance experience on Boeing and Airbus
- Active A&P License
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have own tools. Tools need to be etched.
- Good knowledge of aircraft and proficient in the use of all manuals
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Under general direction, performs assignment after receiving detailed instructions
- as to methods, procedures, and desired end results. Little room for deviation.
- Requires easy mobility and dexterity. Working environment requires standing
- 90% of the workday on hard surfaces. Must be able to lift 50lbs. and report to work on assigned shift
About Our Client:
Our client was founded in 2009 as a private FAA certified repair station providing customers with a variety of solutions for the Aircraft Industry, such as aircraft customization, mandatory modifications, maintenance, inspections, and cargo conversions. They specialize in complete air-frame upgrades, maintenance, modifications, overhaul, inspections and conversions for a variety of aircraft including: Boeing: 727 through 777, MD-80, Embraer 145, Airbus 380 and many more.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.