Aircraft Mechanics perform direct maintenance on aircraft and are responsible to produce airworthy aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aircraft Mechanics perform direct maintenance on aircraft and are responsible to produce airworthy aircraft.
- Aircraft Mechanics working on aircraft, components, or related parts, of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with company policies and procedures, manufacturer's manuals and FAA requirements.
- Responsible to sign for accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records in timely fashion.
- Responsible for the overhaul, maintenance and repair of airframe components, power plants, and associated components in accordance with manuals and manufacturer's manuals including Policies, Procedures, Bulletins and Orders.
- Aircraft Mechanics will ensure the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with repair station policy.
- An Aircraft Mechanic, when qualified, may be required to perform the duties of an Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job classification.
- Aircraft Mechanics will keep assigned tools and support equipment in a safe and operational condition at all times, and when using calibrated equipment, ensure the calibration due time has not expired.
- Aircraft Mechanics will wear such eye and ear protection as necessary to safeguard sight and hearing while on the flight line during engine run-ups or when operating machinery and power tools.
- 3+ years of recent MRO experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must report for assignment with personal set of standard trade specific tools
- Must be flexible to work any shift as assigned
- SIDA badging required for this assignment. Must report with two forms of employment eligibility identification
- Must report with two forms of employment eligibility identification
About Our Client:
Our client is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our client's aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.