A&P Mechanic (Beechjet)
Seeking to hire A & P Technicians with King Air experience for assignment in Moline, IL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- A&P License; 3 – 5 years hands-on Beechjet inspection and repair experience; Formal training or demonstrated ability on Beechjet series aircraft; Run/Rig Qualified on Hawker Beechjet series aircraft; In-depth knowledge of Beechjet operating systems; Proven track record of Beechjet troubleshooting successes.
- Minimum 5 years experience in maintaining piston and turbine powered aircraft
- Current A&P licence
- · Superior knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations pertinent to Repair Station operations, to include 14CFR Parts 1, 21, 23, 39, 43, 91, 135, and 145
- · Excellent familiarity with a wide variety of aircraft maintenance operations that preferably include interior and paint operations
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Excellent organizational skills
- · Impeccable attention to detail
- · Impeccable customer relations skills
- · Computer literate, using MS Word and Excel, and Internet Usage
- · Knowledge of computer maintenance tracking systems, CAMP’s, AVTRAK, CESSCOM , etc.
About Our Client:
Our Client is a known and trusted name for providing the industry’s highest quality business aviation solutions. An expert in light to mid-sized jets and turboprops with factory authorizations from manufacturers such as Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer and more, customers from around the world fly to our client for all of their aviation needs.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.