A&P Mechanic III
As an A&P Mechanic, you will be responsible for performing routine and non-routine maintenance on commercial aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, part replacement and modifications for aircraft
- Perform the assigned maintenance task in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s recommendations, customers approved maintenance program, approved or acceptable data.
- Troubleshoot problems, make repairs, and prepare areas for complete inspections.
- Perform high quality and airworthy work in accordance with the Task Card instructions provided to them by the Project Manager and/or their Lead.
- Become familiar with and follow the requirements of this Repair Station Manual, Federal Aviation Regulations, Airworthiness Directives, advisory circular, manufacturer’s service bulletins and any other required to perform their assigned work. Never begin any maintenance unless in possession of the proper, current and applicable approved or acceptable data.
- Ensure that the issued Task Card is properly scanned together with the Technician’s information before beginning the assigned task(s).
- Adhere to standard procedures and policies.
- Accurately and legibly, record the maintenance or alteration on the proper repair station and/or customer supplied forms including their signature or initials and employee number.
- Report any difficulties, uncertainties, unserviceable equipment or potential safety hazards to their supervisor and observe all safety precautions in the performance of assigned tasks at all times.
- Report any tool issues to stores and ensure the correct tag is attached and properly completed.
- Take part in any required training including GMM and safety.
- Proven ability to work alone and in a team environment.
- Able to perform intermediate/heavy maintenance tasks with little supervision.
- Perform flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Able to use FAA approved data (i.e. IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM) proficiently.
- 5+ years' experience on commercial aircraft
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid A&P License
- Must have own tools
About Our Client:
Our Client provides turn-key aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for a wide array of commercial and military aircraft. As an independent FAA EASA approved repair station, our client’s services include scheduled and non-scheduled passenger airlines, cargo operators and leasing company’s maintenance.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (888) 272-7868
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.