Aircraft Mechanic II
An Aircraft Mechanic II performs skilled work to identify, remove, and install aircraft components and to perform servicing of engines and aircraft accessories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots, repairs and services aircraft and engine systems.
- Conducts diagnosis of malfunctions.
- Performs maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various aircraft systems in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions, and FAA regulations.
- Maintains FAA required records, manuals and inspection forms.
- Reads and complies with instructions and safety information as necessary for proper and safe completion of assigned work.
- Minimum 3 years of aircraft maintenance experience on Airbus and Boeing Aircraft
- High School Diploma or GED
- Airframe & Powerplant License, preferred
- Have own tools
- Must be able to read, write, and speak effectively in English regarding safety sensitive work activities, per FAA requirements.
- Individual will perform daily transactions within the ERP system (AMROS KIOSK), vending (POU), as well as research customer’s maintenance manuals.
- Work safely and follow safety rules and regulations. Take action to prevent others from engaging in unsafe practices.
- Must report with two forms of employment eligibility identification
About Our Client:
Our client is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our client's aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.