Unlicensed Aircraft Mechanic
Unlicensed Aircraft Mechanic inspect mechanical, hydraulic and structural systems and diagnose malfunctions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overhaul, maintenance and repair of airframe components, power plants, and associated components in accordance with manuals and manufacturer's manuals including Policies, Procedures, Bulletins and Orders.
- Assure aircraft maintenance work, materials, and practices conform to FAA, customer, company, and manufacturers’ standards of quality.
- Assist and provide technical leadership for mechanics assigned to aircraft line maintenance and disassembly.
- Keep assigned tools and support equipment in a safe and operational condition at all times, and when using calibrated equipment, ensure the calibration due time has not expired.
- Wear such eye and ear protection as necessary to safeguard sight and hearing while on the flight line during engine run-ups or when operating machinery and power tools.
- 2+ years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Must have own tools
About Our Client:
Whether it’s aircraft and engine recovery, evaluation, storage, maintenance, or redeployment, our clients offer a broad range of premium services and solutions, individually tailored or fully integrated, to meet the specific needs of its premier customers.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.