A&P Mechanic II
A&P Mechanic is directly responsible for troubleshooting, repair, and service of aircraft, components, and engine systems. This position will perform maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly, and adjustments of various aircraft systems and structures in compliance with technical specifications, engineering instructions and FAA regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all aircraft, components, and systems as assigned in compliance with specifications and FAA regulations
- Inspect and certify aircraft per regulations
- Troubleshoot system and component malfunctions and perform necessary maintenance work or re-work using various tools and diagnostic devices
- Remove and replace defective components
- Perform preflight/postflight turnaround inspections and servicing as assigned
- Perform maintenance on Ground Service Equipment as needed
- Maintain all pertinent documentation – logbooks, 8130’s, and historical data as required
- Clean and maintain exterior and interior of aircraft
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- 3-5 years hands-on airframe and power plant experience
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License is required for consideration
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Current Gen Fam’s for a variety of aircraft systems are preferred
- Experience with Avionics and Aircraft Structures is preferred
- Ability to perform well on a team
- Basic Math and Measurement Skills
- Meet minimum tooling requirements
- Familiarity with safe use of motorized lift equipment, forklifts, and pallet jacks preferred but not required
- Must read and write the English language
- Must own bring tools
About Our Client:
Since 1997, our client specializes and operates as a full-service commercial aircraft, engine and spare parts trading, offering complete end-of-life and creative product support solutions.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.