As a Senior Structures and Aviation professional, you have a record of achievement for an incredible attention to detail and completing job assignments in a timely manner. Your expertise in the repair, replacement and rebuilding composite parts will be key to your success with our client. Technical abilities to include OEM (CMM, SOPM,AMM, IPC) data review working from Engineering documents as well as repair specification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner
- Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification
- Conduct operational tests
- Help with general clean-up of work area
- Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Five years expertise in repair, modification, replacement or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft
- Experience utilizing OEM and Engineering drawings to modify composite parts
- Experience on Airbus aircraft
- Must have your own tools
About Our Client:
Headquartered in Everett, Washington, with additional operations in Moses Lake, Washington; Kansas City, Missouri; and Fort Worth, Texas. This national MRO network provides seamless support for military, commercial and regional aircraft operators – including airframe maintenance, component repair, engineering support, fuselage painting, and business jet services.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.