Interior Mechanic will be responsible for maintenance and repair of the interior on Commercial Aircraft types.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remove and replace various aircraft components and electrical systems with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment following oral and written instructions such as supervisor’s directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
- Analyze all repairs deciding independent methods and procedures to accomplish assignments.
- 2+ years of recent Interior experience
- Must have minimum required tools.
- Prior experience on Boeing 727/737/747/757/767/777, Airbus 319/320/330 or CRJ/ERJ aircraft
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
About Our Client:
Our client company is an MRO with special expertise in modifications and engineering services. Having been in business for over 25+ years, our client has redelivered more than 5,000 aircraft to major passenger and freight airlines.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.