Aircraft Painters needed in Perryville, MO!!
This position requires an advanced knowledge of the paint process. The job includes varying amounts of general mechanical applications as listed below. Job duties will vary each day and are designated by the Paint Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure masking is complete.
- Sand primer if necessary.
- Blow aircraft and clean with thinner.
- Wash paint booth.
- Apply top coat (three coats).
- Layout stripe scheme and mask for trim colors.
- Prep and scuff paint for trim paint.
- Re-mask aircraft and detail aircraft.
- Inspect completed paint or strip / sand job.
- Mix paint.
- Other job related duties as assigned by the
- supervisor or manager.
- 3+ years corporate aircraft painting experience
- Background in prepping, detailing, and painting
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid DL or US Passport
About Our Client:
Our client has built a solid reputation for strong technical expertise and personalized customer service for maintenance and refurbishment of corporate aircraft. They also provide complete FBO services for aircraft in East Alton, Grand Junction and Chattanooga.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.