Aircraft Painter (Contract)
Seeking Aircraft Painters in Ardmore, OK
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- sand, prep, mix paints, prime & paint aircraft.
- 3+ years aircraft paint experience on VIP and Corporate aircraft
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Tools provided, but you can bring your own. If you bring your own tools, they must be etched and shadowed and shall be identified with a number unique to the owner.
- Respirator Fit Test, required
- Facial Hair – Beards and mustaches, if worn, will be neatly trimmed to an approximate ¼” maximum. Short, evenly trimmed sideburns are allowed.
- Tattoos – Visible tattoos are allowed on arms and legs if they are not discriminatory based on racial, sexual, religious, ethnic, or other characteristics or attributes of a sensitive nature. These include the prohibition of any tattoos commonly associated with gangs, extremists and/or supremacist organizations or discrimination. Tattoos, brandings or body marks on the head, neck, face, tongue, lips, and/or scalp are prohibited. Hand tattoos are limited to one single-band ring
- tattoo, on one finger, on one hand.
- Shoes – When working in safety and/or industrial flight line environment, shoes must follow OSHA guidelines.
About Our Client:
For over 20 years, our client has been providing outstanding aviation services on a global basis to operators of large corporate and VIP aircraft.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.