Aircraft Painter - Level III
Seeking Level III painters with 5+ years of paint experience (Auto, Aviation or Marine) for client located in Jacksonville, FL!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5 years’ experience painting automotive or aircraft with knowledge of spraying techniques
- 2 year min experience sanding on composite surfaces
- Ability to work standing for 4 hours at a time
- Knowledge of aircraft components and locations
- Knowledge of aerial lift and scissor lift operation
- Take instruction and execute without constant supervision
- Knowledge in all aspects of aircraft painting
- interpret aircraft drawings to locate, pull lines and layout gradient designs independently
- Will produce consistent results during all phases of aircraft paint
- Minimum tools needed Paint gun comparable to an IWATA LPH 400 and an Air Sander with 6” disk pad
About Our Client:
Our client is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our client's aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.