Aircraft Painter- Level II
Seeking painters for assignment in Jacksonville, FL with 3+ years of painting (auto or aviation or marine).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3 years’ experience painting automotive or aircraft with knowledge of spraying techniques
- 1 year min experience sanding on composite surfaces
- Ability to work standing for 4 hours at a time
- Knowledge of aircraft components and locations
- Knowledge of aerial lift and scissor lift operation
- Ability to layout graphics per provided blueprint
- Knowledge of chemical stripping process
- Knowledge of paint equipment troubleshooting
- Understanding of materials needed for each phase of the paint process
- Must report with two forms of employment eligibility identification. Minimum tools needed Paint gun comparable to an IWATA LPH 400 and an Air Sander with 6” disk pad
About Our Client:
Our client is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our client's aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.