Troubleshoot repairs, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment. Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to ensure all airworthiness quality requirements are performed and documented in accordance with all applicable regulations in regards to maintenance, preventative maintenance, repair and alteration of aircraft, engine and aircraft components/parts for which the Repair Station is rated.
- • Conduct weighing procedure in accordance with manufacturers recommended practices and procedures
- • Upon A/C arrival, obtain associated documentation, complete A/C records and document receipt
- • Coordinate inspection activities in compliance with computer tracking maintenance programs (i.e. CAMPS, AVTRAC)
- • Perform inspections of aircraft, engines, parts and components using precision tools, equipment and other materials in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements
- • Upon receipt, perform inspection of all new, repaired and rebuilt parts/components for evidence for physical damage, count and conformity
- • Ensure all work packages (orders and forms) as well as records of arrival, maintenance and corrective actions performed, are documented accurately and that all specialized customer (RED, RFE & SRPSA)and regulatory paperwork (FAA, FAR/CAA, etc) is complete and required approvals have been obtained
- • Research aircraft drawings and technical data (i.e., REO, ENICO, EO. DCN)
- • Perform walk around inspection of aircraft for release from maintenance
- • Perform return to service process and ensure assigned aircraft meets all airworthiness requirements prior to return to service
- • Provide data to customers as requested
- You have completed Avionics / electric A/C Technical School or other substantiated equivalent
- You have 3 years avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You have the ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & control of tools
- You will obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You are able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You are able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You are able to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (if applicable)
- You have basic PC skills
- You have an A Certification, P Certification, or A&P Certificate - preferred
- You have a GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate - preferred
- You have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft - preferred
- Must Bring tools
About Our Client:
For over 130 years our client innovative and integrated solutions have demonstrated our commitment to creating a positive social impact around the globe. Our range of products and services are tailored to meet our customers’ evolving needs across the commercial aviation, energy, transportation and infrastructure, machinery, defense and space systems sectors.
Our culture embraces diversity and cooperation, and we promote a healthy balance of professional and personal development, ensuring that your ideas and expertise are valued and respected.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.Constant Cash:
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.