Seeking to hire a skilled EC-135 inspector
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine maintenance and major/minor inspections of aircraft worked.
- Inspect modifications, alterations and repairs to the aircraft, components, major assemblies or sub-assemblies to applicable approved data and documents their findings in accordance with FAA, RSQCM and DAS procedures.
- Ensures work station procedures and policies are being followed.
- Ensure safety of the product being serviced and ensure complete documentation of the maintenance being performed by the repair station.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Possess a FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) ratings
- 3+ years’ experience in maintenance and alteration of EC-135.
- Possess a working knowledge of the FAA regulations and in particular, CFR Part (s) 43, 91, 145 and 135
- Familiar with processes and procedures detailed in the FAA accepted Certified Repair Station Manual (s).
- Experience with the methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment and tools used to perform aircraft maintenance and alterations.
- Highly motivated individual who can work unsupervised for extended periods of times.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Able to work on maintenance stands extending to 25 feet.Able to work in confined spaces.
- Able to lift minimum of 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
- Team player that exhibits and models Dassault Aircraft Services (DAS) Core Values and Attributes.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
About Our Client:
Founded by Veterans, Our client is your premier aviation service center for all turbine, piston and rotorcraft airframes. As a full completion operation, we specialize in structural, engine and systems maintenance, major modifications, avionics installation and repair, structural repair, interior refurbishment, and exterior paint and design. Located in Dallas, Texas at Dallas Executive Airport (KRBD), our facilities and hangar complex are easily accessible and can handle any project/craft from small to large.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.