The Inspector will conduct all required inspections in accordance with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, any customer’s approved program data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct all required inspections in accordance with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, any customer’s approved program data, and the policies and procedures contained in this Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Record the results of all inspections performed on the proper inspection forms used by the repair station in accordance with this Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, specifications, tolerances, limits, inspection methods, techniques, and equipment used in their area of responsibility to determine the quality of the work performed and the airworthiness of the article.
- Maintain proficiency with various types of inspection aides used for the inspection of a particular item.
- Ensure current specifications involving inspection tolerances, limits, and procedures recommended by the manufacturer of the product undergoing inspection and other forms of applicable inspection information are available for reference. Other examples of inspection information would be FAA Airworthiness Directives, manufacturer’s bulletins, approved customer data, and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Make final airworthiness determination prior to “Return of Service” on items they are authorized to inspect for any article maintained or altered by this repair station.
- Reject any work or parts that have not been properly maintained or altered in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, customer approved data and the policies and procedures contained within this manual.
- Support the company Safety Program
- A&P License no less than two years
- Preferred with Inspector experience a bonus
- 3+ years of experience
- prefer experience on CRJ 700/900 100/200 Bonus
- Dash 8
About Our Client:
Our client hosts maintenance facilities in Calgary, Canada, Great Falls, MT and Jacksonville, FL providing complete maintenance, interiors refurbishment and storage capabilities for regional airlines, manufacturers and aircraft leasing companies.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (888) 272-7868
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.