SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1951843047
Locations: Little Rock, AR
Aircraft Painter will be responsible for sanding and preparing surfaces for paint, mixing paint products and applying paint products within the allocated man-hour budgets and on schedule while maintaining quality standards and performing the tasks within the guidelines of all safety and regulatory regulations and requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mask, sand, and prepare aircraft for paint application.
- Apply glazing and sealing compounds in preparation for final painting.
- Operate and maintain all types of preparation and priming equipment. Mix paints and primers.
- Perform leading edge sealant work in final detail.
- Comply with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies. Use personal protective equipment and ensure aircraft interior is protected (PTP).
- Must report for assignment with personal set of standard trade specific tools
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one (2) year of related painting experience (including auto, yacht, Naval. Excluding commercial or residential paint experience)
- Able to work from designs or verbal instructions to perform layout design.
- Familiarity with applicable manufacturer standards and Company procedure governing the care and treatment of aluminum.
- Able to use standard spray paint equipment: paint guns, sanding equipment, dual action orbital sander and common hand tools.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must not be abnormally allergic to paint, paint stripper, solvents, primers or other paint related products that produce fumes or dust while using.
- Ability to use a respirator.
About Our Client:
Our partner is a French aerospace company with proven dual expertise as a manufacturer of both military aircraft and business jets. They are a pioneer in the use of CATIA™, the 3D CAD / CAM system that has become a global standard. They are a creator of more than 100 prototypes in the last century, with over 10,000 aircraft delivered to 90 countries.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (888) 272-7868
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024 Constant Cash: (469) 458-2274 Constant Cash (apaconstantcash.com)