SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1337843871
Locations: Grand Junction, CO
Seeking experienced Avionics Techs in Grand Junction, CO!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position requires a strong knowledge of aircraft avionics and electronics systems. The job includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting and general mechanical applications.
- Will be required to work independently on projects. Job duties will vary each day and are designated by the Project Coordinator or Lead in charge of the project.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with recent Corporate aircraft background
- Experience with building connectors, running & installing wires, fabricating panels, wire termination
- Two years prior experience on aircraft avionics maintenance installations preferred. Turbine aircraft experience preferred, but not essential. Must have own personal hand tools.
About Our Client:
Our client has built a solid reputation for strong technical expertise and personalized customer service for maintenance and refurbishment of corporate aircraft.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (888) 272-7868
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024 Constant Cash: (469) 458-2274 Constant Cash (apaconstantcash.com)