SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1354561380
Locations: Fort Worth, TX
The Avionics Technician is responsible for testing, installing, replacing or repairing electrical wiring and/or cable on aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under close supervision:
- Conducts pre-flight testing in the hangar and on the ramp.
- Conducts component testing during flight.
- Replaces or repairs faulty systems after flight.
- Works closely with flight crews to ensure Company and aircraft safety procedures are adhered to during ground and flight operations.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good communications, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and management.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring that Avionics functions are completed in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that quality standards are met or exceeded and that related documentation is accurate and complete.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Operates tooling and equipment as required.
- VIP business jet experienced
- Heavy aircraft experience
- Need to have Large Transportation Experience and Line or Ramp Avionics Experience
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- • High School or equivalent
- • Aircraft checkout experience or knowledge, or A/P & FCC related training.
- SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Advanced knowledge of aircraft avionics and electrical systems.
- Knowledge and ability to perform all avionics/electrical functional testing.
- Knowledge of blue print reading.
- Knowledge of tools and test equipment.
- Knowledge of vendor fault isolation procedures.
- Knowledge of avionics/electrical troubleshooting techniques/procedures.
- Quality orientated.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Willingness to learn and to assist others.
- Ability to closely follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak Standard English, including technical, aircraft maintenance related vocabulary, for technical and general work correspondence.
- Must be able to adhere to all established safety policies, processes and procedures.
About Our Client:
Our client is a renowned aircraft modifications and technology company globally approved by both Airbus and Boeing for Next Generation narrow and wide body aircraft structural and system refinements.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (888) 272-7868
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024 Constant Cash: (469) 458-2274 Constant Cash (apaconstantcash.com)