SpecificationsReference Number: EB-9174339827
Locations: Cleveland, OH
The VIP Cabinet Maker fabricates complex high quality furniture and other wood-surfaced sub-assemblies for business aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricates complex high quality furniture and other wood-surfaced sub-assemblies using stationary and hand held-tools.
- Interprets material specifications and design/engineering drawing
- Utilizes a variety of woodworking tools and techniques.
- Complies with and champions safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and ensures the protection of aircraft interiors.
- Works with lead and higher skilled technicians to develop and implement process improvements that increase safety, reduce, cost, cycle time, and man-hours using Lean Six-Sigma and other process improvement techniques.
- Utilizes the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- Must have 3+ years of Corporate Aircraft Cabinet Fabrication experience
- Flexibility with shift work
- High school diploma/GED.
- Advanced knowledge of cabinetmaking processes and products.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be computer literate
- Cabinet Makers will be asked to complete a written practical on day 1.
About Our Client:
Our partner is one of the nation’s biggest and best corporate aviation MRO's, with locations in Cleveland, Mesa, Orlando, and Las Vegas. Providing full service capabilities in maintenance, avionics, interiors, paint, parts sales, and mobile maintenance.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024