SpecificationsReference Number: 15998BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies basic and some advanced technical skills and knowledge to perform various production operations to fabricate, assemble and repair metallic and nonmetallic parts and assemblies used on operational aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs tasks that are required to fabricate, assemble and repair detail parts, subassemblies and assemblies used on operational aircraft. The level of work performed is simple to moderately complex requiring some skill and experience to determine plans and action from standard procedural alternatives.
- Performs tasks that include routine and repetitive fabrication and assembly functions following established methods and procedures. Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material with or without templates or shop aides. Routes, saws, drills or otherwise change and add value to detail parts and subassemblies according to work instructions.
- Uses hand and power tools such as routers, drills, die grinders and other like tools to complete the required operations called out in the work instructions. Trims parts to fit and files, grinds, deburrs, bevels edges, polishes surfaces and other wise finishes out the material, part or assembly to specifications.
- Assembles detail parts into subassemblies and complete assemblies using written and verbal work instructions. Drives and bucks rivets, bolts, screws and clips and prepares and applies adhesives to detail parts to assemble products. Installs assemblies in supportive framework according to blueprints. Inspects assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications.
- Sets up and cuts out patterns. Upholsters interior panels and cabinets for aircraft installation or modification. Installs snaps and slide fasteners, hook and loop tape (Velcro) and grommets. Sewing, seaming and surging of materials.
- Operates production machines and equipment such as hot or cold presses, shears, brakes, band saws, drill presses, lathes, mills and other like production machines to fabricate parts, components and material for production uses.
- Reviews production and process documentation and production scheduling and planning and assist in expediting the flow of material, parts and assemblies.
- Experience may be substituted for the formal education and training requirements in this section at the discretion of management. High School and/or technical school and two (2) to four (4) or more years of experience in fabrication and assembly of metallic and non-metallic parts used on operational aircraft, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024 Constant Cash: (469) 458-2274 Constant Cash (apaconstantcash.com)