SpecificationsReference Number: 15948BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies basic, and some intermediate technical skills and knowledge related to production procedures to prepare parts for the application of primer and paint, assist in painting operations and polishes and buffs aluminum aircraft skins and other metal products to achieve the specified end product finish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine developmental learning assignments and applies standard solutions to work situations of a routine or repetitive nature. May perform a variety of routine duties related to the area to which assigned.
- Reads, learns and interprets specifications and work scope shown in writing on work orders. Determines proper method to complete work assignments. May be requires to assemble or disassemble parts and assemblies to perform specified work operation.
- Prepares parts for paint application by hand or machine sanding, filing, caulking, sealing and cleaning. Selects the appropriate personal protective equipment and performs the specified operation. Ensures respirator is working properly and is properly worn when using a respirator.
- Polishes and buffs metals to remove scratches and other defects from metal surface. Uses hand held or stationary polishing equipment such as orbital sander, freestanding polish wheels and hand sanding to accomplish the work.
- Selects polishing medium per work instructions such as sanding disks, emory paper, abrasive cake or lubricant . Holds part against polish wheel and/or moves polishing equipment over surfaces of workpiece to remove fine scratches and to achieve specified finish.
- Performs minor filling operations related to the cosmetic appearance of the part being worked. Polishes recessed areas with fine grade emery cloth and performs masking operations,
- Assists and learns calculation of mix ratios in order to mix paint, sealant and other materials.
- Ensures compliance with environmental regulations and maintains records in accordance with these environmental regulations. Performs hand and spray application of primer and topcoat to aircraft parts.
- Completes and maintains necessary paperwork for documenting processes performed.
- Formal Education, Training and Work Experience:
- Experience may be substituted for the formal education and training requirements in this section at the discretion of management. High school diploma or G.E.D. No experience required.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024 Constant Cash: (469) 458-2274 Constant Cash (apaconstantcash.com)