Temp Payment Systems Administrator Sr
SpecificationsReference Number: 15847BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies extensive knowledge of principles, theories, concepts and industry practices to analyze requirements, direct and coordinate the installation, testing and problem resolution of corporate payment systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems which require independent judgment and ingenuity and are relative to corporate payment systems.
- Coordinates with other departments to understand and meet their requirements and translates customer needs into business solutions. Coordinates with vendors to learn about available products, enhancements or services.
- Establish strategic plans to utilize the latest technologies. Oversees or assists in design and implementation of new corporate payment systems and system upgrades. Develops or establishes strong relationships with service providers.
- Oversees or assists in corporate payments system user maintenance for adds, changes and deletes. Trains or coordinates the training for new users of the corporate payment systems. Develops policies and procedures. Provides ongoing “help desk” support to users.
- Monitor corporate payment systems performance to assure dependable and uninterrupted operation. When applicable, identify problems and initiate corrective action. Analyze discrepancies to determine source and solution of problem.
- Coordinates electronic interface between corporate payment systems, banking system and general ledger system. Performs interim reconciliations between systems to insure data integrity and accuracy.
- Establishes guidelines to meet criteria for documentation, file retention, reporting and analysis, internal audit and taxing authorities.
- • Communicate effectively using electronic media and in written and verbal forms.
- • Make telephone and direct personal contact with internal and external personnel and make formal presentations to small or large groups.
- • Competent in the use of standard software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- • Competent in the use of integrated computer systems, SAP experience preferred
- • Competent in the use of electronic payment systems
- Experience may be substituted for the formal education and training requirements in this section at the discretion of management.
- Bachelor level degree in Accounting or other appropriate discipline and six (6) or more years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (___) ___-____
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024 Constant Cash: (469) 458-2274 Constant Cash (apaconstantcash.com)